About Free Lunch Friday
Free Lunch Friday (FLF) is a global non-profit on a mission to feed the hungry startups and entrepreneurs that feed our global economy.
We believe to feed our global economy we need to start by feeding our startups and entrepreneurs.
At FLF we have a simple goal; to provide community, content, and connections to the startups and entrepreneurs who drive our global economy.
We pride ourselves on being the connector for startups, entrepreneurs, experts, investors, customers and partners.
At FLF we are committed to:
- Providing startups and entrepreneurs with free food, beer, content, and connections the last Friday of every month at FLF locations around the the world
- Inspiring our startups and entrepreneurs to take action and change the world
- Producing regular content that can inspire, educate, and empower our community
- Support and grow local startup communities with shared connections and resources
- Motivate partners, customers, experts and investors to join in and support the next generation of innovators
- Recognize that startups and entrepreneurs are the drivers of our global economy
- Foster global startup communities with a steady diet of community, content, and connections
- Create the connective tissue among global startup communities
Why Startups & Entrepreneurs? That's easy! We believe that a startup-fueled economy is the only future.
FLF believes that:
- Startups and entrepreneurs provide jobs, new opportunities, and the infrastructure we need to stay healthy, active, and sustainably for years to come
- To stay competitive, we must foster and encourage the risk takers who push to create new innovations each day
- We must support the entrepreneurs willing to embrace failure and treat it as a challenge
Why Will FLF Work? Because our team is on the ground and in the trenches working to provide startups and entrepreneurs a steady diet of what they need to build great companies that can drive our global economy forward. And, we are a non-profit built by hundreds of passionate, skilled, and empowered individuals who volunteer their time because they believe in our work.
- Hungry startups and entrepreneurs are the future. Support for these entrepreneurs helps drive innovation and job growth all while strengthening our global economy.
- FLF is confident that by bringing entrepreneurs, experts, customers, investors and partners together on a monthly basis we can develop a model of support that will foster both this generation of innovators and the next.
- FLF is partnering with Local Startup Ecosystems and startup organizations to create a comprehensive support system for startups. Through this collaboration, we will provide the connections, support, education and resources that will feed hungry entrepreneurs for years to come.